The cost of treatment depends on the severity of the patient's problem. You will be able to discuss fees and payment options before your treatment begins. We have payment plans to suit different budgets. We also accept assignment from most insurance plans, and file the necessary papers to the insurance company. We work hard to make dental care affordable and to help you maximize your insurance benefits.
In an effort to keep fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established this financial policy:
- Payment is due in full at the time of treatment.
- To fit your individual needs for extensive treatments, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months by offering CareCredit.
- For your convenience, we also accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
If you have insurance, we will help you to determine the coverage you have available. Professional care is provided to you, our patient, and not to an insurance company. Thus, the insurance company is responsible to the patients and the patients are responsible to the doctor. We will help in every way we can in filing your claim and handling insurance questions from our office on your behalf.
We also accept Medicaid for children and pregnant women.
We are pleased to offer Care Credit financing to our patients. CareCredit is a convenient, no initial payment, low monthly payment plan for dental treatment of $200 or more. Offering CareCredit allows us to make your dream smile more affordable. Visit them on the web at www.carecredit.com or call them at (800) 365-8295 today.
- Low monthly payments available
- 0% and low interest plans available
- Apply online or by phone